A natural scrubber, hand woven from the fibers of the Agave plant helps exfoliate and revitalize the skin.
- Plastic free
- All natural
- Vegan materials
- Mildew Resistant
The massaging action of this medium-textured bath scrubber exfoliates, invigorates, stimulates circulation, and smooths the skin as it cleans and softens.
For first time use, soak in warm water for a few minutes to allow the fibers to soften.
Both the outside and the stuffing are made with agave plant fiber. The fiber is harvested from the leaves of the plant, handspun, and made into the outer part of the bath scrubber. Cleaned, unwoven fiber is used as the inside padding to provide an exhilarating body massage.
AFTER USE: Although the agave fibers have some natural resistance to mildew growth they are still a natural fiber and must be cared for.
- Thoroughly rinse after each use
- Wring to squeeze out any excess water and hang to dry in a well-ventilated area between uses
- The pad should be kept away from water when not in use to avoid mold/mildew growth
- The scrubber is machine washable in warm or cold water on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent
- Avoid bleach or fabric softeners they can weaken ramie fibers
- Hang pad to air dry. While the manufacturer states that the pad can be tumble-dried on the low heat setting, we have never tried this
Suggestion: Replace the natural fiber pad after 4 to 6 months of frequent use or if there are signs of mildew growth
Scrubber size: approximately 6" x 4"
Since each ayate bath scrubber is handmade there may be some slight variation from artisan to artisan and also some variation in the natural fiber from one harvest to another.